Bhutan is how Earth should be
Pristine & Peaceful – nature & people in harmony
- We understand our country and every trip has hallmark of our deep passion for travel that even a global pandemic could not damp out.
- Originality of our trips – yet underlies spirit of timeless adventures.
- Bring firsthand original experiences
- Experienced & passionate team
- Creators of original and timeless adventures
- Great Partners
- We look to understand you and your needs
- Be there throughout pre, during and post trips
- We care for the places of our visits and actively participate in community happenings and developments
- Green to the core – whether in the field or office
- Expertly trained Experienced Guides
Bhutan is fast changing
The Bhutanese economy has been considered one of the fastest growing economies before the pandemic and it continues to grow – showing that the hills and valleys are changing and modernization is knocking hard on the doors of his Himalayan sanctuary.
Life is short
Every moment that pass us is precious and gone forever. These moments when we are able are fleeting, it is best to get going now – we never know that can happen in future
Safe from COVID-19
(managed and responded, more than 90% of the population vaccinated)
Little known – no crowds
Off the beaten path – solace
What to see & try?
Ancient tantric Buddhist culture co-existing with other faiths
rafting, trekking, horse-riding
treks, specialized trips (birding, botanical, etc.)
blend to your taste & limits
Friendly and spirited – a spirit of people that have never been colonized or ruled by any other than their own and disposition influenced by deep rooted faith
- Top 10 Cultural Sites of Bhutan
- Top 10 Hikes of Bhutan
- Top 10 Treks of Bhutan
- Top 10 Dishes of Bhutan
- Join in a group or travel on your own
- Readymade or tailormade
- Choose already set – build it around your dates
- Custom design from scratch – your wish is our command
- Tested packages or total new adventure
- Blend of adventure & comfort to your taste
- Gift of Enlightened MonarchBhutan, a constitutional democratic monarchy, is preparing for its fourth primary lower house elections since its transition from absolute monarchy 15 years ago. The anticipated polls will determine the top two parties among five, who will then nominate their Prime Ministerial candidates for the general elections in January. Recognized for its unique executive formation, public financing for political parties, and neutral royal involvement, Bhutan’s democratic system is credited to His Majesty the 4th Druk Gyalpo King Jigme Singye Wangchuck.
- His Majesty The King attends JOCV’s 35 years in Bhutan celebrationCourtesy: Kuensel 28th October 2023 His Majesty The King graced the celebration of the 35th Anniversary of Japanese Overseas Cooperation Volunteers (JOCV) in Bhutan yesterday. The JICA Volunteer program was formally initiated in Bhutan in 1987, with the signing of the Japan Overseas Cooperation Volunteer Dispatch Agreement between the governments of Japan and Bhutan. The… Read more: His Majesty The King attends JOCV’s 35 years in Bhutan celebration
- Her Majesty Tseyring Pem Wangchuck receives Environmental Champion AwardBhutan’s Queen Mother Her Majesty the Gyalyum Tseyring Pem Wangchuck was presented the Champion of Rising Leaders Award by Teton Science School on October 17, 2023.
Bhutan is magical, peaceful and a place like no other
Only Buddhist Kingdom – Ancient Himalayan Tantric Buddhist Culture complementing modern lives